Friday 3 August 2012

Beautiful scene of Hong Kong ~ Taken by Me

I am trying hard to update my posts to Bloggers as I am new to it and want to get myself familiar.
I have been using the Yahoo Blog (in Chinese) and that records everything about my life and my family.

While I look back all the photos in my hard drive, I found a really nice picture of the beautiful scene of Hong Kong. Have you been to here yet?

The place in the picture is Ma Wan, and the bridge connects between Tsing Yi in Kowloon and Lantau Island (where our International airport is), so it's called Tsing-Ma Bridge.

It was taken before we having dinner to celebrate my little daughter's birthday on 9th June.


My friend Stephanie has requested me to send her the original size of the picture so she can do a scrapbooking layout with it.... Can't wait to see that!!!


It was the first time I took picture of night scene and I am surprise it looks very good. Of course, I have to thank my great gear - Canon 5D Mark III.

Yes I got such a great gear even though I am a beginner, but it does helps me a lot to capturing every moment of my "fast-moving" girls!





No comments:

Post a Comment