Thursday 13 September 2012

Handmade album for Wong's Family, from Wong's Family

Back to 10 years ago, I joined the Choir of the Catholic Cathedral in Hong Kong, I met the Wong's family, their members include Catherine, Jimmy, and their two daughters.

The Wong's family is definitely a great model, the parents are gently, loves and care their children; the children loves and care their parents and behave in a perfect manner.

Particularly, their little girl, Adaline, who is a very confident and independent girl, even when she was just 3 years old when I met her. I love her so much since then and have invited her to be my flower girl on our big day. Few years ago, I was delighted to be invited to be her godmother.


My elder daughter Anson was born in 2008 and I let her baptised when she was 5 months old, on Christmas day.

Without any serious thought I invited Catherine to be Anson's godmother, as I am sure that she is the ideal person to give spiritual and religious supports to my kids, not only we live very close to each other. She has also become Hannah's godmother since she was baptised 3 months ago.




Wong's family has been given us lots of supports and helps throughout the years, I just got no idea how to give my thanks in a proper way.

Until recently I have addicted to Scrapbooking and I've decided to make an album, adding many pictures of us, send that as a gift to our dearest godmother, Catherine, and her lovely family.

All made with love, I hope they love it too. May God bless this lovely family forever and ever!






20120902_022045







No comments:

Post a Comment